• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Best MG Drive Day Yet

jhorton3

Jedi Warrior
Offline
I'd tweaked he Mikuni carburetor a little, sprayed some teflon lubricant around the alternator pulley & bearing, and went for a drive. Best the car has run yet! I was hitting back roads with a load of fun. Got on the Interstate and was actually passing cars! If the ambient temps had been about 5-10 degrees cooler it would've been spot on. Still I did around 60 miles round trip.
 
Back
Top