Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
:thumbsup: This was a conversion I have always wanted to try (I had a Fiat 124 Coupe with the 1600cc & 5 speed that I loved!). I would have called it a Fidget!
I have owned 2 124 coupes and a spyder. Great cars! I finally had to give up on them a few years after Fiat pulled out of North America. Just couldn't get decent parts. Probably all from China. Real shame too.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.