Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Just about any motorcycle mirror will work. I have heard that using the back hole can sometimes interfere with the side curtains. If you use the front hole you will have to drill a hole in the inside. I think someone said that some mirrors will thread into the cage nut. PO on my car went upside down and the cage nuts were gone when I got it and butchered holes on the inside were already there.
I have a front disk brake set up, hubs, swivel axels, aframes, etc, etc. Both sides $100 bucks as removed from parts car. Stored for years in plastic tub inside.
That is a heck of an offer Jack. Local pick up would "hurt" most people, but since you're near the beach ... someone can pick up parts while on Spring Break.
this is what I did for the outside rear view mirror. Combination of chromed brake parts, machined parts, and motorcycle mirror parts. This item took more of my time to figure out than anything else on the rebuild!.....Yes, the front windscreen bolt screws into a captive nut. the rear bolt does not. If this type of mirror is used on the rear bolt, it will interfere with the sliding windows.....not that I have put the sliding windows on my car! Scott in CA
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.