RickB
Yoda
Offline
Hey Guest!
It sure does. I thought it rained a lot out there and not so much top down weather. I wonder why so many out there?58Custom said:Man, the PNW has a lot of Spridgets.
that and nosalt " and don't forget these cars, especially the bugeyes were sold on the east coast and the west coast but almost nowhere inbetween.regularman said:It sure does. I thought it rained a lot out there and not so much top down weather. I wonder why so many out there?58Custom said:Man, the PNW has a lot of Spridgets.
Yeah, but you guys got all the real minis.JPSmit said:that and nosalt " and don't forget these cars, especially the bugeyes were sold on the east coast and the west coast but almost nowhere inbetween.regularman said:It sure does. I thought it rained a lot out there and not so much top down weather. I wonder why so many out there?58Custom said:Man, the PNW has a lot of Spridgets.