Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I reworked and reworked the one I put on Bugsy my'68 Sprite. Still far less than perfect. Lots of dents, appeared to have suffered from a shotgun blast and was involved in a LF mishap over the years. Still after much metalwork, rear lower quarter replacement, and fabbing some additional metal in the support are behind the grille I still love the look on my BE Wannna Be. I paid $350 for this bonnet 8 years ago so price is not out of line.
Grille BTW Electrolytic Rust removal and then Rustoleum Chrome paint. Looks like a SS Grill with Eyebrow cut off from 5 feet away. I'm happy with the results
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.