Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Has anyone noticed that we have passed the 10,000 mark in forum membership. 10014 when I noticed it, up to 10019 now. Way to go Basil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Way to go Bas! It was inevitable, I believe, given the time he spends and the excellent way that the site is administered. I just hope that the numbers can be used to entice advertisers.
Way to go Basil!.....unlike other forums this place NO BOTHER AT ALL! just ALOT-O-FUN. :banana:
and FREE WHEEL-IN TOO....I am a little concerned tho for a fellow TR3 that was out Sunday for some public road drifting & was stopped by a traffic detail BUT was just warned.The cop said go have fun but STAY ON THE ROADWAY.
Thanks guys! The 10k mark was definitely a milestone! I really do hope that we can get some additional vendors on here to support us and help keep things growing - I honestly think it would be to any British car parts vendor's advantage to be an "official" sponsor here, what with a "captive" and targeted audience! So as you do business with other British car vendors, be sure to remind them about BCF and encourage them to check us out. I know at least one of our supporting vendors told me that since they began advertising here their business has really exploded (almost more than they can keep up with), so any vendor or business related to the hobby would be well advised to at least consider BCF as a logical place to spend their scarce marketing dollars.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.