Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The Tr2 that we had been talking about is on the vehicle list for the auction for tomorrow Thurs. 1-20. It is #684.1, Coverage on the speed network at 5pm mountain. and I think that they have a live online bidding review.
That is when the program starts. The TR will likely be late because it's a ways down on the list. You might look to see how many cars they get to tonight. Sorry that I I miss printed the date the car is scheduled for 1-21 Thurs. night.
That is when the program starts. The TR will likely be late because it's a ways down on the list. You might look to see how many cars they get to tonight. Sorry that I I miss printed the date the car is scheduled for 1-21 Thurs. night.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.