• Hi there Guest - Welcome to the New BCF!! This has been a long process and I'm sure there will be some kinks to work out, but as of today, Feb 22nd, the British Car Forum has been migrated to this new forum platform! There is much that is similar to the old BCF but also much that is different. Please give it a chance as with all things new and shiny it will take a little getting used to. However, I'm coinfident that, once you get used to it, you will find it a much more user friendly platform than the previous, outdated software.

Barrat Jackson

66 fhc

Jedi Hopeful
Barratt Jackson auction is on speedvision/speed channel and Basil you'll be glad to know a 64 E type roadster just sold for 54,000. It,s funny how most people I talk to say the fhc has the purest lines but not even close to the value of the roadster. Of course I would'nt mind one of each.
G day from Insane Diego
66FHC

Basil

Administrator
Staff member
Boss
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 66 fhc:
Barratt Jackson auction is on speedvision/speed channel and Basil you'll be glad to know a 64 E type roadster just sold for 54,000. It,s funny how most people I talk to say the fhc has the purest lines but not even close to the value of the roadster. Of course I would'nt mind one of each.
G day from Insane Diego
66FHC
<hr></blockquote>

Wow, that's pretty decent! I do think the FHC is the best looking of all, even though I own a Roadster. I just wish the current owner of my old High School car (the tan 67 FHC used as the logo here) would sell me my car back! But he won't. If I ever win the lottery, I'm going to make that guy an offer he can't refuse
grin.gif

Cheers,
Basil

computer.gif

66 fhc

Jedi Hopeful
Oh My! A fhc restored at classic car showcase here in San Marcos [No. San diego Co.] just sold for 65,000. Basil , the color was very similar to your old one. A roadster also just sold for 95,000.