SherpaPilot
Jedi Hopeful
Offline
Recently my brother passed away in Florida leaving behind two British project cars. His family would like to remove both cars from the property. They also have many parts including a MGBGT Sebring Widebody fiberglass kit.
Last week, I travelled from my home in Texas to Florida and assisted in identifying parts and helping to pack items that accompany each car. One car is an MGBGT and the other is a MG Midget. Both cars appear restorable projects. My brother removed the GT’s left front and left rear fender anticipating adapting the Sebring Wide Body kit using the fiberglass fender mods. The fiberglass Sebring mod kit is in “like new” condition. From what I read, this kit is no longer available in the U.S. but only in the U.K. This kit alone is worth investigating.
Both cars have original engines and transmissions. The GT has a spare transmission. The GT is a wire wheel car. Both cars’ glass condition is in excellent shape. Both instrument panels appear to be in good condition. We also inventoried some MGB race car parts including SU carburetors, race wheels, slicks, and oil coolers. These parts were once on my SCCA EP MGB and are available.
I currently own a 1972 TR6 as well as a C7 Corvette and have no place to store or work on another car restoration. If you are interested in either car, the Sebring kit or any part, let me know and I will connect you to the family in central Florida. Photos are available.
Last week, I travelled from my home in Texas to Florida and assisted in identifying parts and helping to pack items that accompany each car. One car is an MGBGT and the other is a MG Midget. Both cars appear restorable projects. My brother removed the GT’s left front and left rear fender anticipating adapting the Sebring Wide Body kit using the fiberglass fender mods. The fiberglass Sebring mod kit is in “like new” condition. From what I read, this kit is no longer available in the U.S. but only in the U.K. This kit alone is worth investigating.
Both cars have original engines and transmissions. The GT has a spare transmission. The GT is a wire wheel car. Both cars’ glass condition is in excellent shape. Both instrument panels appear to be in good condition. We also inventoried some MGB race car parts including SU carburetors, race wheels, slicks, and oil coolers. These parts were once on my SCCA EP MGB and are available.
I currently own a 1972 TR6 as well as a C7 Corvette and have no place to store or work on another car restoration. If you are interested in either car, the Sebring kit or any part, let me know and I will connect you to the family in central Florida. Photos are available.
Hey Guest!
