• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Bad Kitty

Grantura_MKI

Darth Vader
Gold
Country flag
Another ruined English motor! Look what he did to the Lotus Europa.....
He thinks he can make better what took years of design and planning by adding some modern junk and bling.
Sad...

pdplot

Yoda
Country flag
As my father used to say - "Rich or poor - it's nice to have money".
In my next life, I'll put one of these in my garage.

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Another ruined English motor! Look what he did to the Lotus Europa.....
He thinks he can make better what took years of design and planning by adding some modern junk and bling.
Sad...

EXACTLY what went thru my mind on seeing Foose beside that Jag. The Europa episode had me shaking my head. I'd never want to be "overhauled." Leave me to my own devices.

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Come on, Doc....everyone wants a Europa fitted with modern Mini head lamps!

A few years ago, I "almost" bought a Europa JPS from a guy who claimed he had been a member of the bubble gum music group "The 1910 Fruit Gum Company." No idea if he really was, but that was his claim. In the end the car was just a tad out of my price range at the time. I've always liked the Europa though.

OP
HealeyRick

HealeyRick

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
A few years ago, I "almost" bought a Europa JPS from a guy who claimed he had been a member of the bubble gum music group "The 1910 Fruit Gum Company." No idea if he really was, but that was his claim. In the end the car was just a tad out of my price range at the time. I've always liked the Europa though.

Who on earth would claim to be a member of "The 1910 Fruit Gum Company" if they really weren't? :devilgrin:

Basil

Administrator
Boss
Who on earth would claim to be a member of "The 1910 Fruit Gum Company" if they really weren't? :devilgrin:

Maybe deep down that's really why I didn't buy the car. I mean, who would want to own a car that was once owned by someone who was once a member of the 1910 Fruit Gum Company? :grief:

Bayless

Yoda
Silver
Country flag
The Europa episode was the first thing that came to my mind too. I'm pretty sure that was when I lost any respect for Foose and his work.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Maybe deep down that's really why I didn't buy the car. I mean, who would want to own a car that was once owned by someone who was once a member of the 1910 Fruit Gum Company? :grief:

never heard of them, but, they sold 3 million copies of this: (and I will ALWAYS be a fan of happy music!)