Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
After years of neglect from moving and working too much I have restarted the restoration on my '69 Sprite. I bought her back in 2009 from the original owner. Getting the garage organized to start working.
Just going part by part best I can. Empty shell to driving car hopefully sooner rather than later. Thankfully I seem to have only lost hardware here and there xD, but almost all parts I took off are parts I kept.
I've been attempting to tidy the garage so we can actually park a car in it this winter. Still haven't found the cordless phone or the watch that went missing out there a few months back; found parts I didn't know I had (hoping to start reassembling a Bugeye this winter). Thank goodness we found the elephant before she made too big of a mess. Doug
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.