• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Back in a Healey

Cappy

Freshman Member
Country flag
I owned two different Austin Healey in the 1960s. One Mark II with triple carbs and a BN6. For years I have regretted selling my BN6, and dreamed of finding another. Meet an owner three years ago at a show who brought a BN6 to the show and had another at home he offered to sell me. It was not the right time for me to purchase another plaything, so I passed, but kept his number. I contacted him a few days ago and told him I was now looking for one to buy and asked if he new of one for sale. He said he had sold the first one but was now ready to sell the one I had seen at the show, and he invited me to come down and take a ride. Kind of like showing a kid a speckled puppy and asking if he wanted it. So I now am the proud owner of a 1959 BN6.