• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Awakening a Sleeping MG

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
I finally finished my checklist on bringing my '79 Vermillion Red MGB back to life after a long hibernation, & have published it to my web...if you would like to read/use it, go to my website & - when you go to the front page of my web - scroll down to today's changes in the red box & click on "Weimerology"....lemme know if I missed anything...
https://www.theautoist.com

G

Thats Weimerology, named after famed mechanic, author, philosopher, and I am proud to say, personal friend, John "Dandy" Weimer. That section of Tony's site is not to be missed. Tony's checklist is here

Bruce74B

Jedi Knight
Congrats Tony!

Now she is ready for the big road trip? I'd l;ove to see the checklist...but couldn't find it in the red box of changes...weinerology???

Bruce