• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Awakening a sleeping B

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
I have reviewed Tony's article on Awakening a Sleeping B. Very detailed & nicely done. If you have not had a chance to read it, you should.
My question is, what should be done to awaken a 1967 BGT? Is there anything that can be added to that list for this particular year/model?

Thanks to Tony for a great read!!

Naomi

Jedi Hopeful
Personally I don't think there is anything else that could be added. Tony did an excellent job and my hubby has followed it several times. Ya can't go wrong with it,

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
If anybody can find anything I need to change, please let me know...

Bruce74B

Jedi Knight
well, I noticed a lack of "beer breaks" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jester.gif

Bruce /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

DrEntropy

Great Pumpkin
Platinum
Country flag
Yeah, wazzup widdat?

OP
vping

vping

Yoda
Bronze
Country flag
Thanks. I just wanted to make sure that there was not much of a difference between a '67 and a '79 engine/electrical/Hydraulics..... (except 12 yrs).

tony barnhill

Great Pumpkin - R.I.P
Beer breaks - heck, "Awakening a Sleeping B" requires a beer in hand throughout the entire process

sparkydave

Jedi Knight
Country flag
Works for me, I went through "awakening a sleeping Spridget" with copious amounts of Guinness. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thirsty.gif Just don't get the Guinness and the used 20W-50 confused. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/savewave.gif