• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Attn: Toysrrus "NU LUV" is ready for sale

PeterK

Yoda
I think that just the plinth, crash pads and console support have been dyed to match the upholstery. No mention of dye on the seats. Nice (but pricey) car complete with HVDA.

tdskip

Yoda
Country flag
I'm not sure I dig the crash pad etc being dyed to match the seats.

Nice looking car though, and beats the heck out of what mine looks like!

Geo Hahn

Yoda
Country flag
Interesting look.

I, too, dyed my crash pads... I dyed them black. The replacements were a matte leather-like black -- originals were darker, shinier and looked like plastic. I used a black dye to get the original appearance.

toysrrus

Yoda
Hi There Peoples;

Well; I tend to agree with the Majority: I personally don`t like the Crash Pads & Support dyed that color: It had to be done to match the seats:

And, For the Tidy sum of $16K; Man, I just happen to know where I can get a Sweet TR3!!

Aint that Right Rick!!!!!

Don`t let the cat out of the bag Rick;

Thanx, Russ /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/banana.gif

roofman

Jedi Knight
I kinda like the dash dyed. Of all the crazy dash ideas I have seen, you have to admit it is a unique idea.

Brosky

Great Pumpkin
For that kind of money, where is the convertible top, or did I miss something? It's nice to have the HT, but we usually need the soft version more than the hardtop.

EDIT:

OOPS! I see it in the listing, but I'd like to see if it's dyed as well.

TR6oldtimer

Darth Vader
No rust? Check out the speedo. A whole lot of moisture going on in there.