Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I may be switching to a ridged steering tube. I presently have a split unit. I haven't found any reference to different length stator tubes. Are all stator tubes the same length?
What Geo said. I'm using the stator tube from TS39781LO (which had a split column) in TS13571L (which has solid). But both cars have non-adjustable steering wheels.
As stated, adjustable steering stator tube about 4/5 inches longer and has long slit in it at the top for sliding the head control. If you go to fixed head you can just cut some of the stator tube off. Preferably where the long slit is.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.