Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm loving the MGB, Tom. I fit in it for one thing, and the bigger engine and overdrive are nice plusses. I also really like the RHD, silly I know but there it is. I'll have this one for a while, I think.
I'm also really enjoying having just one old car. I ordered some parts for it a week ago, and it was very nice to not have to worry about needing to spread that money among a bunch of projects (the modern motorcycle doesn't need anything). So focusing on one car is not overrated!
Yeah, I expected the Bugeye to get moved along once the 'B showed up. Having one to focus on and actually enjoy makes all the sense in the world. Have fun!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.