Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I wanted to see if any of you guys are planning on being at the MG meet up in Dillard, Georgia this weekend. I have the rare opportunity to go this year, and wanted to meet some of the folks that have helped me along here through the years.
I went for a few hours. I'd hurt my ankle doing yard work, so not into standing around all day long. It looked like a very good turnout of cars. Probably the most MGBs I've seen in one place. Spridgets were represented by some good examples. Didn't recognized very many people at this one.
I saw your car and stand there Hap. I didn't want to interrupt the conversation you were having, but I enjoyed looking at the racer, and those VTO wheels.
I saw your car and stand there Hap. I didn't want to interrupt the conversation you were having, but I enjoyed looking at the racer, and those VTO wheels.
Jim, sorry we didn't get to met in person, often times at events like this, I get swamped with folks asking questions. Thanks for coming by and visiting.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.