Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Found mine to be cracked when rebuilding the motor, and Moss/VB 'out of stock' for who knows how long. PM me if you would like to unload an extra. Have to get the build moving so I can get Hap's newly ported/polished head on and try it out.... thanks gang
chrpark
I have two brand new ones that I acquired when I bought the inventory of "Morrisservice".
I'll sell one for $15.00 (2/3 of Moss) plus $5.00 shipping.
BillM
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.