Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thanks, for looking Paul. I only need one. I left the bonnet open when I left for vacation, and we just happened to have a huge snow storm-the biggest in the last 23 years I have lived here. My carport collapsed and destroyed the right bonnet hinge and stay. Some bonnet damage too.
Kevin;
I have 2 hinges and 2 struts. Whatever you want @ $5 each. You pay postage. Where are you located? I am in NE Tacoma. E-mail me and we can figure out what you want to do.
Paul
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.