Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have a 1980 DHC that I'm thinking about getting rid of for the right price. I drive it to the gym everyday. Leaks oil and almost all the rubber bushings need to be replaced. Has new shocks.
AngliaGT,
My friends have alerted me that there is <span style="text-decoration: underline">STILL</span> a DHC 7 at a local used car place. I actually went to take a look at it back in March, but there was not a soul on the lot. The car is white with a biscuit colored hood and plaid interior. It has been there since January that I know of; who knows how long it had been there prior to that. I recently called to see if I could get a price on it, but each time only get to voicemail (Permanent vacation :confuse: ). If you would like me to, I would be happy to swing by and get some pictures to send your way. Just drop me a line and tell me specifically what you would like pix of and any other info that you'd like to have. Oh, the car is in Hanford. What is that about 7 hours for you? Have a great evening!--Monica
Thanks! (along with everyone else who responded).
I just got my Visa card statement from our trip - Wow!
Let me know anyway.I might have to finish/sell something
first.
Oh, Doug.....
I am so, so, so sorry. I completely forgot about this until I was going through pictures in my camera earlier this week! I suppose better late than never, but truly I apologize for being such a slacker! Oh, and I was mistaken about the plaid seats; in my defense March WAS a long time ago.
Since Monday, I have called the car lot 2 times and left 1 message. No response. Thursday, I stopped at the lot and found a note on the door w/ a cell number at which I left a message. Of course, no response. Not sure what is up with this place--ugh! How do they sell cars?! Anyway, I was hoping to get a few pictures of the interior (without the glare from the glass) and under the bonnet for you. If you are interested, I will continue to try to do so, Doug. Really, it isn't a big deal. Ahem....and I promise not to forget this time--Girl Scout Promise! :wink: --Monica
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.