Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm up in Canyon Country (Santa Clarita). That might be a long drive for some, but I could sweeten the deal by doing a demonstration of a 1275 head gasket change at the same time. I'll even pull the hood for clarity. People can see another 1275 opened and can root around my spare tranny parts box. Since I am planning a future tear-down and restore along with a Duratec install I'll have questions as well.
I'm about 10 miles up the 14 from the 5/210/14 interchange. There's an In-n-Out at the Sand Canyon offramp! Sand Canyon road is also the northern exit of Little Tujunga Canyon road, which is a great place to toss your Spridget around a bit. Got a 20 foot canopy and a popup for comfort. Plenty of tools, compressed air and a press. Jack stands and jacks. People can remove the rear tires and drums for some rear brake lessons as well (rears are newish).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.