Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thanks guys..... I think I may have to take you up on that.
I can not tell very much about the car in terms of rocker panels and the necessary body panel seams or the rear of the car as it relates to the fenders and rear back panel. Hopefully these areas are not all puttied over, which seems to be the norm lately.
My guess is this was a white car at one time and now painted black???
Last time I did have them, I added some rattle-can paint to the fiberboard, in an attempt to make it more water resistant. Perhaps someone has done something similar here, since the photo looks rather more white to me. The fibreboard should be closer to the color of the carpet.
Are you sure you are not comparing the adjustable with the non-adjustable wheels? You are of course correct on the commission numbers. The Bs also had TR4 engines, transmissions and brakes.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.