• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

Another SCCA Championship for Triumph!

  • Thread starter Thread starter vagt6
  • Start date Start date
V

vagt6

Guest
Guest
Offline
Fifty years of winning for our storied marque!

Sargis runs away to HP National Championship
Racing series SCCA
Date 2010-09-25


Share |


Sargis Runs Away to H Production SCCA National Championship
By: SCCA PR staff


ELKHART LAKE, Wis. (Sept. 25, 2010) -- Steve Sargis, of Frankfort, Ill., captured his fifth-career National Championship Saturday during the H Production race at the SCCA Runoffs Presented by Subway at Road America in dominating fashion. Michael Moser, of Milwaukee, Wis., and Chris Albin, of Maryland Heights, Mo., completed the podium.
 
I stand corrected.I'm stuck back in the '80's,
when HP was almost all cars under 1000 cc.

- Doug
 
"COOL"!

What do you think of that "HAP"?

Russ
 
Nearly as bad..I got "Is that a motorcycle ?" yesterday at Autozone, buying spark plugs...6 of them..
 
I was at RA on Saturday. Moser challenged him for the lead the first corner on the start. That was about it, Sargis increased his lead every lap. HP has changed a lot, I hadn't been to an SCCA race in years. I assume they are using weights to equalize the cars.
 
Back
Top