Hey Guest!
bluemiata90 said:I suppose I don't have to even mention this fact, but just in case some aren't aware. The fraud and scammers that are filling up ebay and Craigslist have become epidemic. The days of bidding on a large ticket item (vehicle) without looking at it in person are almost over with. Sad to say, but the dishonest scammers of the world have found new ways of taking advantage of the unsuspecting. Always do your homework before bidding on any large ticket items.
tomshobby said:bluemiata90 said:I suppose I don't have to even mention this fact, but just in case some aren't aware. The fraud and scammers that are filling up ebay and Craigslist have become epidemic. The days of bidding on a large ticket item (vehicle) without looking at it in person are almost over with. Sad to say, but the dishonest scammers of the world have found new ways of taking advantage of the unsuspecting. Always do your homework before bidding on any large ticket items.
Bid on a vehicle without looking at it????? /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nonod.gif /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/nonono.gif