Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Brosky
Those tops are hard to find in the south. I was lucky to find one several months ago. I hate to buy a pig in the poke but I did. The top was in the Atlanta area and my son who is not interested in cars at all looked it over for me and hauled it home in his Explorer. I have a chance that I will be in the area over Thanksgiving weekend to see what hardware I need to attach it . Is there any attachment that is welded or other wise permanently attached to the top that I need to look for? If I know all the permanent attachments are there I can order a hardware kit I guess. Right?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.