Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I haven't driven it yet but it shouldn't be long now. I need to put the doors together and bolt the seats in. And install seat belts. And hang the tags on and call my insurance agent.
There are a lot of things to do but those things should make it drivable.
It was really exciting to hear it run. The engine hasn't been started since the PO took it out for the rebuild 8 or 9 years ago.
I do have to admit that until recently I was beginning to wonder if it was ever going to get finished. The last couple months have seen good progress and now it is more fun working on it.
Thanks for the comments.
Tom
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.