Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Well, seeing as this is a BRITISH car forum, and being an ex-Brit, I'm offended by all the "y'all"s in this thread. From now on I fully expect y'all to employ The King's English in shaping your diction.
Well, seeing as this is a BRITISH car forum, and being an ex-Brit, I'm offended by all the "y'all"s in this thread. From now on I fully expect y'all to employ The King's English in shaping your diction.
A long time ago I heard story that we southerners speak the Queen's English. Had something to do with Sir Walter Raleigh hanging around with the Queen, if you know what I mean.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.