• Hey Guest!
    BCF is a resource offered at no cost to the Little British Car community. We do not require you to pay to play here. However, if you find BCF helpful, appreciate no pop up ads, and you want to ensure we stay online - Please support us with an "optional" low-cost (less than many car club dues) member upgrade. There are some benefits to upgrading!
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

American Treasures Tour Museum - Oaks, PA

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
What do you do when you buy a former B.F. Goodrich Tire Factory? An anonymous person has put his personal collection of pop culture in the one near Philadelphia. You walk through the first two rooms, then take a narrated tram ride through the rest. This place has so much stuff, and only one or two of the cars are restored. If you are near the area some weekend, be sure to fit it in your schedule. I took my camera (no one is surprised), and my photo album of the museum and collection is on Flickr.

NutmegCT

Great Pumpkin
Gold
Great photos of a great tour! (and some memories are better left "original" than gussied up to look like new.)

Who knew? ... The Link Automatic Piano Company sired the Link Trainer for pilots. Amazing.

Thanks Dave.

Last edited:
OP
Brooklands

Brooklands

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
(and some memories are better left "original" than gussied up to look like new.)
I agree Tom...
but dusting once in a while is okay too.

I am planning to go back again and ride the other side of the tram this time.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
Mrs Anonymous to Mr Anonymous: "I don't care what you do with it you have to get that 'junk' out of the basement!"

amazing though