Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Whatever happened to the development of the aluminum head for the TR6? I used to follow it on the web, some blokes across the pond were about to put it on the market. Have heard nothing of it in a while.
I am sure Paul is right. A little, by comparison, project I have going is going to cost enough. And not too long ago I had a run of castings made. Can't imagine what a project like a cylinder head might cost.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.