Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have been researching the posts on alternator options and am wondering what to use for the pulley if the Ford Fiesta alternator does not come with one?
I don't know if you're looking for a new or remanufactured alternator or if matters but when I bought my 55 amp Bosch I was searching for a 1975-78 Mercury Capri. Whereas everybody refers to it as the Fiesta Alternator, you seem to find better deals and more availability when looking for the same alternator with Capri application.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.