jaegzie
Jedi Hopeful
Offline
Alt question which post is which?
I am putting a 1275 in my bugeye. The 1275 is out of a 69 midget. The alt has two posts on the back of it. Which one is the b and which is the f? This is a Lucas alt that I imagine was either original or a replacement original at some time. I know it works as the car worked well before I took it out.
I'm not good with wiring and using a lot of info from here on it so I'm doing the alt swap right away.
TIA. Mike.
I am putting a 1275 in my bugeye. The 1275 is out of a 69 midget. The alt has two posts on the back of it. Which one is the b and which is the f? This is a Lucas alt that I imagine was either original or a replacement original at some time. I know it works as the car worked well before I took it out.
I'm not good with wiring and using a lot of info from here on it so I'm doing the alt swap right away.
TIA. Mike.
Hey Guest!