Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Today I was told my tail lights were not on, after looking I found my front parking lights also not on.
All turn signals work fine.
Brake lights also work.
Now I'm confused, what could it be?
Like I said in the title, all fuses are good.
Ugh that's what I was thinking too.
There isn't anything for that going through the turn signal switch is there?
That wouldn't make sense because my turn signals all work.
Turn signal lights are a different circuit. Have you had your hand under the dash recently for anything? It may just be a wire pulled off. The light switch is easy to pop out and clean up.
Well I figured it must be the light switch.
Got it out and put the digital meter on it and.... Nope it's good!
Okay, once again around. One loose wire in the boot - ok.
No voltage to the tail light wire.
Hmmm...
So up front again and - apparently I didn't look properly at ALL of the fuses.
Replaced one fuse and Robert's your mother's favorite brother!
I forgot that I had that circuit off on it's own fuse, until I saw the wire color on the switch.
It would be nice if I remembered the color code, maybe the new oldtimers drugs that will be hitting the market soon will boost my memory...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.