• The Roadster Factory Recovery Fund - Friends, as you may have heard, The Roadster Factory, a respected British Car Parts business in PA, suffered a total loss in a fire on Christmas Day. Read about it, discuss or ask questions >> HERE. The Triumph Register of America is sponsoring a fund raiser to help TRF get back on their feet. If you can help, vist >> their GoFundMe page.
  • Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

Alan. New member introduction.

Alan Foreman

Freshman Member
Country flag
Hello
Fellow Classic Owners. My name is Alan Foreman, I own three British sports cars a Triumph TR 3 1958, and two MG B, GTs. I'm English by birth, and now live in Spain, which affords me the ability to drive my classics all year round, as its desert conditions. I want to thank Basil for allowing me to join BCF. I hope to be a useful member to the Forum.
Regards Alan Foreman.
Be safe.

JPSmit

Staff member
Silver
Country flag
welcome - and seems like a great place to drive!

DavidApp

Yoda
Gold
Country flag
Hello Alan

Welcome to the forum.

You will find the Triumph section is very active so you are sure to get plenty of tips and advice for your TR3 there.
The MG section will be there for you on the MGBs.

Post some photos of your desert conditions.

David

OP
A

Alan Foreman

Freshman Member
Country flag
Thank you all for your warm welcome. I shall be sending photographs in to you, as soon as possible, of my cars and where I live, I mentioned that I live in the only designated desert in Europe, but in the eight years I've lived here its been the wettest winter/ spring on record. I live in Andalusia, province of Almaria the part of Spain that the spaghetti westerns were made in the 70 ts, I lived in the States for eight years from 1965 onwards, and that where I caught the classic car bug, I bought a 1959 MG A, and since then I've owned nine MGs and my Triumph TR3, what I've spent on classic cars and parts and of course tow trucks, I could have possibly bought the Empire State Tower, some of you might relate to what I'm going to tell you, if was to explain to a psychiatrist what I live for and how its consumed my life and finances he/ she would not let me go home to pack a toothbrush. Where I live now is similar to Arizona and the desert valley's of California. I with a friend of mine rewired my TR with original cloth bound loom, and solder jointed all the connections. Regards Alan Foreman. Please stay safe and well.