Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I've been trying to contact AH Spares by Internet, email, and phone to place an order for my Bugeye interior, but I can't get a response. Has anyone else had this problem?
Thanks, Rut
I've always been able to contact them by phone (taking account of the time difference), email takes a while, if they answer at all. Shipping is quick, usually arrives faster than I can get stuff from Moss/Vic. Brit. via UPS.
There must be something wrong on my end...website won't accept payment, phone goes unanswered, emails not responded to. I even cut and pasted my order to an email and nothing. Maybe swmbo has sabotaged my communication in order to keep me from buying stuff!
Rut
David,
Ive bought from them on several occasions and liked the products and service. I tracked them down on Facebook today and the responded with a message and I feel certain we will get connected.
Thanks, Rut
There's got to be an issue on their side as well. After our initial contact on FB I've not heard back from them. The good news is that my wife was able to order everything last night from a different computer (not iPad) and she even has a confirmation number, so I'll have my interior when the Bugeye makes it back from the body shop.
Rut
Could be an issue with your Version of IE. I know I need to upgrade the Version on my Desktop to IE11. Google Chrome works nicely however if another Browser is needed.
Good to hear pal! I love my AHspares interior. Their leather seats are awesome. Great fit. Even though I put in new carpet
I got some of their rubber mats. They really are needed here. My gravel drive means my shoes pick up grey dust and
I found my new carpets always looked like crap after a drive. The rubber mats just need a wipe down afterwards to keep
things tidy.
The rest of the story...after connecting on FB I recieved a call from the sales department on Monday and placed my order. After trying everything, Ashley (marketing manager) took the bull by the horns and tried several things via email, but nothing worked. My email is thru ATT and I decided to set up a gmail account and that did the trick...emails started flowing in both directions and my order arrived today. The quality of the interior I ordered looks very good and I can't wait to install it once my Bugeye makes it back from paint!
Rut
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.