Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hi. New to this so I hope I'm navigating this site correctly. I have a clutch question. 64 Austin Sprite. The clutch plate is not symetrical. The hub protrudes more in one direction. I don't recall. Does the hub face the engine or the transmission? Thanks for the help.
What if it's already together? It's not a big deal. I can pull the tranny back off and release the pressure plate to inspect. Right now it's built with the hub facing tranny. I'm hoping someone can say yes that's correct or nope, redo it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.