Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
You might have better luck asking that question over at the production racing forum. It's the unofficial pod racing forum for the SCCA. Great source of info, with knowledgeable people willing to share. Here is the link.
I don't know the Canton brand but I personally believe it makes great sense to have an accusump installed. I have seen some reports that indicate more wear comes from start up than I ever considered.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.