Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Anyone have experience with these units? They cost under $50 US... I currently have the Pertronix and I was considering getting a spare for the boot.
How do they compare?
There is a guy selling something called "Hot Spark" on EBay for about $50.I was also thinking about getting a spare for my TR4.Anyone ever heard of it.
Sure looks good, and I would order the rotor button as well. I might get my son to get a few next spring when he goes over to England. He was born there on a USAF base, Never could get the Brit out of us.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.