Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Well I went out to car to have a look and I still don't know what it is. My wife asked me what I was doing and when I tried to explain, I just got the blank stare...
Keith
Paul
We've worked out an unstated agreement. She doesn't ask about shipments of car parts and I don't ask about shipments of clothes. If frequency is any indication, I think I'm getting the raw end of the deal...
Keith
I am going to end the thread here. I take a bazillio
photos. I tag and/or label every piece I remove from the car
down to cotter pins and lock washers. I place them on a work
board. I do the same with my parts going back into the car work board.
That bushing appeared in no photo I took during this project.
I have three cats and one just adores the car. I conjecture
the cat found that bushing somewhere on the floor and rolled it around and I picked it up..
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.