• Hey there Guest!
    If you enjoy BCF and find our forum a useful resource, if you appreciate not having ads pop up all over the place and you want to ensure we can stay online - Please consider supporting with an "optional" low-cost annual subscription.
    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Subscribers don't see this UGLY banner)
Tips
Tips

A new wrinkle in postings

G

"Someone" over in the MG forum has inundated the site with visuals of her, er, their MG doing whatever it is that an MG does. How long before such leaks over onto our side of the fence? Hmmmmm. I just may have to start recording sights and sounds of a really raucous Big Triumph barking, to scare those little MG's if they show up over here. Or, could slip clips from my copy of DDD onto the sight to really shake things up. But I wouldn't want to be refered to as Anonymous from here on out.

Bill

jsneddon

Jedi Knight
Country flag
www.youtube.com - free, easy, blah blah blah

Post it!!!.. we're easily amused around here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

martx-5

Yoda
Country flag
What was that green stuff peeing all over the floor?? I thought LBCs peed black oil on the pavement. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hammer.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

77_MG_Midget

Jedi Trainee
[ QUOTE ]
to scare those little MG's if they show up over here.
Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

Now Now Bill.... I'm a cross-over myself. I love my little Midget...

However, I will say I can't wait to start the restore on my GT6+..... It's more just a love of LBC's, regardless of the nameplate.

Oh, and BTW, my dream car would have to be an AH BJ8!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yesnod.gif

jaybird

Yoda
Country flag
Thanks Bill.