• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

A Good Day

65_BRG_Sprite

Jedi Warrior
Offline
I'm so happy I have to share. Went to a local trader's day at a sportsmans club. After 3 hours wandering up and down row upon rows of guns, cheap Chinese tools, pure junk, and stuff I wouldn't want people to know I owned let alone sell in public, I came away with a pair of period fog lights for $8 (he was asking$10- and they work!), a cool Jaguar cat crest horn push ($.50), a very nice '73 Lesney F1 ($.50), an old Sohio paper bag ($2), and several assorted Matchbox cars. The lights will take an evening or two to polish and make brackets- but that's half the fun.:congratulatory:
 
Back
Top