Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Without even seeing the ad, I know the one you're referring to! I've noticed the same one in Car&Driver, and I'll bet there are a lot more car mags that are running it too. It made me smile more than a Bugeye Sprite.
That ad is funny to me because many years ago I was getting quotes for car insurance and Geico would not insure any of my other 3 cars based on the fact that they could not insure my '62 Sprite. They offered no reason other than they had no price listings for such a odd antique. That was 25 years ago. The car was only 26 yrs old then. Hagerty is the way to go.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.