G
Guest
Guest
Guest
Offline
So as some of you know it's been a bit busy here at the new shack over the last few months. The Rumf has taken a bit of a back seat. In fact it hasn't run in 6 months, and it moved house on a flatbed...
Well I managed to steal a few hours away today, and spent them on fixing up the inputs to the ECU and I'm happy, nay ecstatic, to report that I have a running TR6 again /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
It's running poorly, but it's running. At this rate it'll be tuned around the time the newborn goes to college, but at least there is some progress...
Well I managed to steal a few hours away today, and spent them on fixing up the inputs to the ECU and I'm happy, nay ecstatic, to report that I have a running TR6 again /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
It's running poorly, but it's running. At this rate it'll be tuned around the time the newborn goes to college, but at least there is some progress...
Hey Guest!