• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

A bit embarassing, this

mikecyc72usa

Jedi Trainee
Offline
Well, I should and do know better. I am putting my interior back into my 78 Spit 1500. I saved all the hardware, nuts bolts, washers, screws, etc. I didn't sort and label them. Duh to me! So, can anyone post a pic of which bolts hold the transmission tunnel down? Some days I just can't seem to amaze myself with my own stupidity...

Thanks!! Other than this, things have gone slowly but well.
 
Back
Top