Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
My RH headlamp is dim. Tested with new headlamp with same result...dim. High beams cause RH headlamp to basically go off.
Any ideas on how to fix this?
Do the headlamps have one relay running both or one for each side? If there is one for each side, swap them and see if the problem moves. Might just be a relay issue.....
Thanks for the "ground connection" advice. I indeed located the connector and found that the ground pin was pushed out so there was little to no connection. I pulled it back into position with needle nose pliers and I know have full illunination!!
Thanks again.
Tim
Had a similar situation last week... when switching from low to high beams all my headlights went out. I pulled over and switched back to low beam and they came back on.
I traced it to a bad ground. All is good now!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.