Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I am finding it difficult and/or expensive to find complete front turn signals for a 74 TR6. Is there an alternative that will work as a replacement? I would like to stay with original but they are hard to find.
I just bought the car which had been partly restored when the owner died, 10 years ago. A lot of parts were lost including the front turn signals. In searching for replacements I could not find complete units and incomplete used are $160+ each.
Oh... maybe that's the one for the '74 1/2.
I would check Rimmer Bros anyway to see if they have what you want... many times I've found that they have parts that others may not have. www.rimmerbros.co.uk
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.