Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I checked craigslist Sat. eve., there was a Blue 72 TR6 for $750. Whole complete car, ran when parked, turns over, 92K miles. Before I could get trailer hooked up, was sold. On list for less than 12 hrs. ****!!!
People are watching Craigslist very closely. I put a 230 SL conv. on Craigslist last year, it sold in the first two hours and I had people beeping in while I was talking to the first guy who bought the car. I was also lucky enough to see a TR4 in VA last year as well, listed for $1000. I was first caller and the guy laughed, he said he just posted it 5 minutes before.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.