Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Ken, the AR plate doesn't show the 2 vents on the top of the tank. I think I had it right . Mine has a 4 way splitter and I have the 2 tank vents ,the fill vent, hooked to the hose to the top of the expansion tank
That sounds like a replacement tank. They had some universal replacement tanks the could also be used by the Fuel Injection engines. Have a look at Plate BQ
Don,
I have the Plate AR system. The car was built in 12/1971. I believe I found it intact. Everything was hooked up and the charcoal in the canister smelt of old gas. Here are the pictures I took as the car was taken apart. She's back together now, so pictures are really not possible. Let me know if this helps.
Tim
here is a link to more (and larger) pictures: PICS
also, there are some shots under the #30 picture albun on that page.
GOOD LUCK!
Tim
Another minor difference between the model years.
They probably decided all that hose wasn't really necessary, Don and that's why the next year they changed it for good.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.