Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Don't know if mine have been replaced but they are hard as steel and the side pieces are pretty worn too. For such small items I may be over-analyzing, but which is correct or better?
When you install the new ones look closely at the left side and make certain that the end does not touch the wiper motor where the ground wire connects to return the wipers to a park position. Mine did and I had some erratic wiper motion that I could not explain for a while until I discovered the connection. You might want to cut some of the threaded portion off if you must adjust it down pretty far.
I'll make a note to check that. the wipers aren't working now, the first time I tried them they moved about 3 inches and stopped. I firgured after sitting for 13-14 years they were just seized and I haven't gone any further yet, but they're on the list.Just wanted to replace the bumpers before trying to adjust the bonnet. It has a little shimmy on the drivers side, since it had to be partially unbolted to get it open because the release cable was siezed, etc, etc.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.