Since I removed the exhaust and started to clean up the block a little,
I removed the generator and am continuing clean up of surface rust and mouse lefovers
and was wondering if the body of the generator was black and the ends ala natural? Would you recommend high temp paint?
and last, any thing to be aware of if I decide to remove the starter and clean it up?
Thanks
JD
and was wondering if the body of the generator was black and the ends ala natural? Would you recommend high temp paint?
and last, any thing to be aware of if I decide to remove the starter and clean it up?
Thanks
JD
Hey Guest!
I don't see any markings, unless they are behind the starter. I also don't have the stamped numbers. I think I'll go ahead and pull the starter and get everything painted before my brother comes up next weekend, so maybe I can convince him to help me put the new exhaust on. 